Camp Anarchy: 3 Day Punk Rock Campout — a new camping, craft beer and punk music festival — will take over Legend Valley, just outside Columbus, OH, this spring, on Friday, May 31, Saturday, June 1, and Sunday, June 2. Camp Anarchy will feature performances by The Offspring, Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise, X, Suicidal Tendencies, Less Than Jake, Fear, and more, along with craft beer tastings (available for purchase), and a slew of attractions including a Dodgeball Arena, Fair Games, Flea’s Market Vendor Village, and much more. This one-of-a-kind destination event is the only punk rock campout in the country, and will host NOFX’s first US performance in over one year.
The daily band lineup for Camp Anarchy is as follows (subject to change), with more bands to be announced:
Friday, May 31: The Offspring, X, Fear, Sick Of It All, Strung Out, and Death By Stereo
Saturday, June 1: Rancid, Pennywise, Suicidal Tendencies, The Damned, Off!, The Suicide Machines, A Wilhelm Scream, and Voodoo Glow Skulls
Sunday, June 2: NOFX, Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, T.S.O.L., and The Bronx
Attendees are also invited to participate in a number of other activities and attractions going on throughout each day, including:
● CRAFT BEER TASTING AREA: What most of you are here for…a massive craft beer sampling area offering tastings from local and national breweries with more than 150 craft beers to choose from. Columbus has quietly become a craft beer mecca, at the heart of a state that now boasts over 200 craft breweries producing more than 1.3 million barrels of beer annually. (Must have a Tasting Pass and be 21+)
● THE DODGEBALL ARENA: Hosting Fans Against the Bands dodgeball games…don’t forget your sweatbands for these epic battles.
● FAIR GAMES: This is where the freaks are unleashed. Come play games of chance to win a teddy bear that will probably end up in a box in your garage, or watch a guy pierce his eyeball. THE unFAIR boasts our spin on our summer camp favorites, like Postcards From The Edge where you can get a collector’s postcard and send it out from camp to your friends and family, and big ass games.
● FLEA’S MARKET VENDOR VILLAGE: Full of stuff you probably don’t need but know you will want.
● OVERSIZED GAMES: Beer Pong, Jenga, Cornhole & more.
● SCAVENGER HUNTS
● S’MORES STATION
Attendees 21+ with festival tickets can purchase a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday craft beer Tasting Pass in advance for only $17.50 (plus fees). The Tasting Pass will allow entry into the Craft Beer Tasting Area, where during the tasting, attendees can enjoy 15 3 oz. craft beer tastes, choosing from over 150 craft beers from dozens of top breweries. Some of the participating breweries include BrewDog, Rhinegeist, Great Lakes, Fat Head’s, Revolution Brewing, plus many more local and national breweries.
General Admission tickets, VIP ticket packages, and camping options for Camp Anarchy will be available for purchase Friday, December 14 at 10:00 AM ET, starting at the following prices (plus fees). Visit www.CampAnarchyFest.com for details on all ticket and camping packages.
General Admission tickets are $49.50 (plus fees) for Single Day and $99.50 (plus fees) for Weekend. A limited number VIP packages will also be available for purchase, with Single Day starting at $129.50 (plus fees) and Weekend VIP (which includes a Tasting Pass) starting at $279 (plus fees). VIP tickets include one VIP admission ticket to Camp Anarchy, a dedicated VIP entry lane into the venue, one hour early entry for craft beer tastings (for those 21+) starting at 12:00 PM, and one tasting pass, good for up to 20 tastings. VIP ticket holders also receive access into the VIP Lounge which includes:
● Views of the stage from the VIP Lounge
● Comfortable areas to sit and relax
● VIP restrooms
● VIP bar
● VIP food options (available for purchase in lounge)
Weekend (Friday — Monday) camping add ons start at $129.50 (plus fees) for Tent Camping (for up to 4 people) and $199.50 (plus fees) for dry RV Camping (for up to 4 people). All camping options are for Friday, May 31 through Monday, June 3 and do not include admission to the festival unless otherwise noted. (Festival tickets must be purchased prior to camping passes.)
Legend Valley is a historic outdoor concert venue and campground that has been hosting music festivals and athletic events since the 1970s, including the award-winning four day camping festival Lost Lands. Legend Valley is located at 7585 Kindle Rd, just off I-170 on Route 13 in Thornville, Ohio. The venue is located about 25 miles east of downtown Columbus, OH, just a short drive from many parts of the Midwest. John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) is also easily accessible for those traveling from other parts of the U.S. and the world.
For more information on Camp Anarchy, visit: