It has been announced today that Neil Diamond will perform in Australia as part of his wildly successful 50 Year Anniversary Tour in March and April 2018.
The tour will celebrate Neil Diamond’s incomparable 50-year career and hits spanning decades such asCherry Cherry, Holly Holy, Cracklin’ Rosie, Song Sung Blue, You Don’t Bring Me Flowers, Solitary Man, Sweet Caroline, Love on the Rocks, Desiree and Shilo.
The Australian leg of Neil’s 50 Year Anniversary Tour will commence with two massive outdoor stadium shows in Townsville and the Sunshine Coast followed by an itinerary of arena and special outdoor winery shows:
- TOWNSVILLE – Tuesday 20 March at 1300 Smiles Stadium, Ticketek
- QUEENSLAND – Thursday 22 March at Sunshine Coast Stadium, Ticketek
- SUNSHINE COAST – Saturday 24 March at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Ticketek
- SYDNEY – Tuesday 27 March at Qudos Bank Arena, Ticketek
- VICTORIA – Saturday 31 March at Sutton Grange Winery, Ticketek
- MELBOURNE – Tuesday 3 April at Rod Laver Arena, Ticketek
- HUNTER VALLEY – Saturday 7 April at Roche Estate, Ticketmaster
- ADELAIDE – Wednesday 11 April at Botanic Park, Ticketek
- PERTH – Saturday 14 April at Sandalford Estate, Swan Valley, Ticketek
Tickets go on sale to the general public at 2pm on Thursday 16 November (local time).
Go to tegdainty.com for details.
A Telstra pre-sale starts at 2pm on Tuesday 14 November (local time) through to 2pm Thursday 16 November (local time). Go to telstra.com/neildiamond for details.
Tickets for Neil Diamond’s 50 Year Anniversary Australian Tour go on sale at 2pm on Thursday 16 November (local time).